When it comes to cloud solutions, you have many companies to choose from, but not every cloud consultant is created equal. Many companies do not have the years of experience and knowledge that professionals need.
Here at Vantage Point Consulting, we have over ten years of experience in customized technology and cloud solutions, and we’re a registered Salesforce Consulting Partner. With Salesforce’s state-of-the-art software and programs, our team of dedicated consultants will help you design a technology plan that is right for your company.
Here are four reasons why you should work with a Salesforce Consulting Partner like us:
1. Salesforce is top in class
We became a registered Salesforce Consulting Partner for a reason—we trust and believe in Salesforce. Over 20 years ago, Salesforce was created by pioneers in the tech industry and has since become one of the top cloud software companies in the world.
These are some of Salesforce offerings we can help you with:
- Sales Cloud: This CRM (customer relationship management) helps businesses increase sales and leads, and improve on customer experience.
- Financial Services Cloud: This CRM is for financial advisors who need top-of-the-line wealth management software to manage clients’ business goals and needs.
- Service Cloud: This customer service software is for businesses that require customer service applications such as case management, support ticketing, queue management and more.
- Marketing Cloud: This CRM helps businesses capture customer data, leverage that data with AI and measure marketing effectiveness.
- App Cloud: Our App Cloud developers can help you bring your existing app to life.
- Community Cloud: This community software enables employees and customers to connect in a secure and simple place.
- Pardot Services: This B2B marketing automation tool helps businesses generate leads and automate sales funnels.
- Integrated Services: Our sales integration team can help collect and streamline all of your data to one place.
2. A high standard of professionalism
When you hire the services of a registered Salesforce Consulting Partner you know, you’ll be receiving excellent care. At Vantage Point Consulting, we firmly believe the adage “It takes months to find a customer and seconds to lose one.” That’s why we always put our customers first. We are devoted to a client-first culture where we listen to our client’s wishes, learn what their needs are, and then lead with a game plan that works best for their company. Without our clients, there would be no Vantage Point Consulting, and we value and respect every one of our customers.
3. Unbeatable knowledgeable
We’re not in the tech business to make money—we’re in because we LOVE it. Innovation and coming up with solutions is in our blood. We love nothing more than designing a Salesforce plan that works for our customers. Just because we’ve been around for a long time doesn’t mean we’re kicking back and relaxing. Our team is always challenging themselves to learn more and stay on top of Salesforce latest updates. Our motto around the office is “Challenging ourselves to get comfortable with the uncomfortable.”
4. A passion for what we do
We’re not in the tech business to make money—we’re in because we LOVE it. Innovation and coming up with solutions is in our blood. We love nothing more than designing a Salesforce plan that works for our customers. Just because we’ve been around for a long time doesn’t mean we’re kicking back and relaxing. Our team is constantly challenging themselves to learn more and staying on top of Salesforce latest updates. Our motto around the office is “Challenging ourselves to get comfortable with the uncomfortable.”
Contact us today and speak to one of our helpful consultants to learn how Salesforce can take your business to the next level.