One of the critical decisions a company has to take before implementing Salesforce for their business is to determine who will be delivering it – whether to build a team of in-house Salesforce experts or work with a Salesforce Consulting Partner. Many factors need to be examined in making that crucial decision and more often than not, the benefits of working with a Salesforce consulting partner outweighs the other approaches. In this post, we’ll be talking about the benefits of working with a Salesforce registered consulting partner.
When you join forces with a consulting partner, you’re doing it to achieve goals that you can’t reach by yourself. Salesforce Partners are equipped with the skills to deliver success for the customers and have started to have a great experience because of their experience in working with multi-cloud implementation projects with customers who are undergoing complex business transformations. The expertise is verified and maintained by Salesforce by the number of Salesforce certifications they have. Salesforce Partners are up-to-date on their certifications that give you expert level knowledge that is not out of date.
Salesforce Groomed Specialists
Salesforce registered partners are groomed by Salesforce in the sense that they are provided with new resources, training, and tools to develop expertise around specific business functions, product areas, and industries. They are also equipped with a continuously updated Partner Community website and access to a portfolio of partner development resources, support case packs, and demand generation marketing kits. With such expertise at hand, your business growth is bound to accelerate working with them.
It may seem like an excellent option to build a team in-house, composed to fit the requirements of your company. However, companies evolve, the leaders change, and with them, the direction of the company, and so are the requirements. You wouldn’t succeed with the same team over time. Salesforce products need to be tailored to your needs and business processes. The partners help you succeed in your Salesforce project. It is the partners who will understand the business requirements, strategize, design, plan, configure, develop, and implement Salesforce products.
Working with partners at the beginning of the project means you have a secure foundation for the growth you planned. Now imagine hiring and building the same team full time in-house, your budgets would bulge. However, you will see much better ROI if you bring in specialist partners and get it right the first time and right from the beginning. It is a full size packaged team that you get from Salesforce Partners.
Deal with Confidence
Salesforce values transparency, trust, respect, and communication. Salesforce Partners, while in partnership with Salesforce, uphold these values too.
“In our Salesforce culture of trust, we inspire each other and the industry through our values – trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. These are the values that we expect everyone in our Ohana to uphold.” – quotes Salesforce.
So, you can expect the same level of transparency and trust from Salesforce Partners as well in delivering the projects. You’ll be able to deal with confidence.
It is also crucial to choose the right Partner. Keep this checklist in mind while choosing a partner.
- Expertise: Find a partner who is an expert at your type of organizational model, if you can. Some partners are great at serving direct service organizations, and some are great at serving grassroots environmental organizations. More importantly, find someone who has a team of experts in all Salesforce clouds, integration services, and also business analysis.
- Proven Results: Find a partner that have seen hundreds of projects like yours before and know what the conditions for success are and have a developed process they can walk you through.
- Customer Service: Local customer support with teams available to support you 24×7 and even worldwide would be a great partner. Finding one with such support team is hard for many companies (Not hard for the ones reading this post though because I’ve found one for you – do not miss the end)
- Values: The values of the Partner should be in aligned with not only that of Salesforce but also with your company’s. Customer Success (client comes first), innovation, strive for excellence are the key values to look for in a Partner.
- Budget: Budget is also a key criterion. The top tier partners may not be in your budget, and there’s competition amongst the Registered partners (the lowest tier) where the majority of firms are. About 65% of the total Salesforce Partners are part of the Registered Partner tier. It is good to get a Registered partner within your budget and who can still match the other criteria mentioned above.
Well, it is hard to find a partner that can tick all the criteria comfortably. At Vantage Point Consulting, based out of Dallas, Texas, and Registered Salesforce Partner, we can confidently say that we satisfy not only all the criteria mentioned above but also comfortable offer beyond what the customer expects. Our expertise in different Salesforce clouds, our company’s core values of ‘the client comes first’ and ‘strive for excellence’, more importantly, our 24×7 global customer service and the personalized services that we offer, reassure how we drive and deliver accelerated growth to your business. No exaggeration here, you are most welcome to give us a try by contacting us today.